Sunday 5 December 1915
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 5, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alexandre Minkowski and Margaret Hayes.
Old Heidelberg, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 December 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 December 1915!
Which were the important events of 5 December 1915 ?
- Thailand - The King's Birthday, National Day, Father's Day
- Day of the Ninja
- Austria - Krampus
- Also see December 5 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - formerly: Saint Sabas
- Roman festivals - Faunalia celebrated in honor of Faunus (according to Horace, Odes 3.18)
- Belgium, the Netherlands and the UK - Saint Nicholas Eve (whom Dutch speakers call Sinterklaas, which became in other languages Santa Claus)
- Alexandre Minkowski: French pediatrician, and arguably the French physician who most influenced neonatology in the 20th century.
- Margaret Hayes: Baltimore, Maryland -- Actress (Robert Montgomery Presents).
- Carl Donnell: "Kansas" Fields drummer.
- Alexandre Minkovski: Paris 14?me physician.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1915 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- We'll Build a Little Home in the U.S.A. - Irving Kaufman
- It's Tulip Time in Holland - Henry Burr
- A Perfect Day - McKee's Orchestra
- When I Leave the World Behind - Henry Burr