Thursday 2 December 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 2, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Takahito Mikasa and Nico Richter.
Old Heidelberg, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 December 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 December 1915!
Which were the important events of 2 December 1915 ?
- Laos - National Day
- United Arab Emirates - National Day (independence from Britain, 1971)
- R.C. Saints - St Bibiana
- Takahito Mikasa
- Nico Richter: composer.
- Adolph Green: songwriter (married to Phyllis Newman).
- Prince Mikasa: Japanese royal.
- Randolph Hearst: newspaper publisher.
- Takahito Mikasa : Japanese royalty, the brother of Hirohito, Emperor Showa.
- Takahito : Prince Mikasa of Japan.
- Alice Back: British astrologer and teacher, the senior tutor on the Faculty's correspondence courses at certificate and diploma level.
- Jan Malat: Composer, dies at 72.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1915 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- We'll Build a Little Home in the U.S.A. - Irving Kaufman
- It's Tulip Time in Holland - Henry Burr
- McKee's Orchestra - A Perfect Day
- When I Leave the World Behind - Henry Burr