Thursday 2 December 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Takahito Mikasa and Randolph Hearst.
Burlesque on Carmen, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while K Mary by Roberts Rinehart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 December 1915!
Which were the important events of 2 December 1915 ?
- Laos - National Day
- United Arab Emirates - National Day (independence from Britain, 1971)
- R.C. Saints - St Bibiana
- Takahito Mikasa
- Randolph Hearst: newspaper publisher.
- Nico Richter: composer.
- Adolph Green: songwriter (married to Phyllis Newman).
- Prince Mikasa: Japanese royal.
- Alice Back: British astrologer and teacher, the senior tutor on the Faculty's correspondence courses at certificate and diploma level.
- Takahito Mikasa : Japanese royalty, the brother of Hirohito, Emperor Showa.
- Takahito : Prince Mikasa of Japan.
- Jan Malat: Composer, dies at 72.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Teach Me to Smile - Olive Kline & Reinald Werrenrath
- My Sweet Adair - James F. Harrison & James Reed
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?