Sunday 5 January 1902
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 5, 1902). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hubert Beuve-Méry and Pierre Palla.
Little Red Riding Hood, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 January 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1902!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1902 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Hubert Beuve-Méry: French journalist (d. 1989).
- Pierre Palla: Dutch musician, an organ and piano soloist.
- Dorothea "Stella": Gibbons English author (Cold Comfort Farm).
- Maruja Mallo: Spanish surrealist painter who studied arts in Madrid between 1922 and 1926, where she met many important artists, as she also did subsequently in Paris: Salvador Dalí, Federico García Lorca, Luis Buñuel, Magritte, Max Ernst, Miró, De Chirico, André Breton, Enrique Tábara, Xavier Zubiri and Paul Éluard among others.
- Stella Gibbons: English journalist and author (d. 1989).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1902 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Good Morning, Carrie - Bert Williams
- I Don't Like That Face You Wear - Bert Williams