Sunday 5 January 1902
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hubert Beuve-Méry and Pierre Palla.
Little Red Riding Hood, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 January 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1902!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1902 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Hubert Beuve-Méry: French journalist (d. 1989).
- Pierre Palla: Dutch musician, an organ and piano soloist.
- Dorothea "Stella": Gibbons English author (Cold Comfort Farm).
- Maruja Mallo: Spanish surrealist painter who studied arts in Madrid between 1922 and 1926, where she met many important artists, as she also did subsequently in Paris: Salvador Dalí, Federico García Lorca, Luis Buñuel, Magritte, Max Ernst, Miró, De Chirico, André Breton, Enrique Tábara, Xavier Zubiri and Paul Éluard among others.
- Stella Gibbons: English journalist and author (d. 1989).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1902 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Good Morning, Carrie - Bert Williams
- I Don't Like That Face You Wear - Bert Williams