Sunday 26 January 1902
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Menno ter Braak and Romney Brent.
Sr. Wrangler Mr. R.P. Paranjpe, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
while Mrs. Wiggs of Cabbage Patch by Alice Caldwell Hegan was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 January 1902!
Which were the important events of 26 January 1902 ?
- Roman Empire - third day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra.
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Timothy and Titus
- Saint Paula
- Saint Alberic
- Margaret of Hungary
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Uganda - Liberation Day.
- India - Republic Day - One of only three state holidays in India, celebrated with pomp and a military parade in New Delhi.
- International Customs Day.
- Australia - Australia Day.
- Menno ter Braak: Dutch writer / essayist (Carnaval of the Citizens).
- Romney Brent: Saltillo, Mexico -- Actor / writer (Dinner at the Ritz).
- Laurence "Bill": Craigie jet pioneer.
- Norma Hadsden: Australian opera singer.
- Menno Ter Braak: Dutch modernist author.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1902 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Creole Belles - Metropolitan Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?