Monday 5 January 1920US date format: 1/5/1920, UK date format: 5/1/1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 5, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli and Arturo Benedetti-Michelangeli.
Pollyanna, directed by Paul Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 January 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1920!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1920 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli: Italian pianist (d. 1995).
- Arturo Benedetti-Michelangeli: Italian musician, concert pianist,...
- Henriette Raes: French criminal, a recidivist sentenced...
- Arturo Michelangeli: Italian pianist and educator (d. 1995).
- Boston Red Sox sell Babe Ruth to New York Yankees.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Peggy - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- Blues (My Naughty Sweetie Gives to Me) - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Wait Till You Get Them Up in the Air, Boys - Billy Murray