Tuesday January 14, 1902
US date format: 1/14/1902, UK date format: 14/1/1902
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 14, 1902). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Carl Esmond and Alfred Tarski.
Uncle Josh at the Moving Picture Show, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 14, 1902?
- Day of St. Basil the Great in Eastern Orthodoxy, January 1 on the Julian Calendar.
- Feast of Divina Pastora, in Barquisimeto, Venezuela.
- Makar Sankranti in India. The event is marked by flying kites. Also Pongal in South India.
- New Year's Day in Eastern Orthodoxy, see Julian Calendar.
- See more
- Cato M Guldberg Norwegian mathematician: dies at age 65.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 14, 1902?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Bert Williams - When It's All Going Out and Nothing Coming In