Wednesday 8 January 1902
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Carl Rogers and Carl R[ansom] Rogers.
Little Red Riding Hood, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 January 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 January 1902!
Which were the important events of 8 January 1902 ?
- Commonwealth Day is celebrated in Northern Mariana Islands.
- Carl Rogers: American psychologist and academic (d. 1987).
- Alexander Gray: Wrightsville, Pennsylvania -- Actor (This is Music).
- Carl R[ansom] Rogers: United States -- Psychologist (Client-Centered Therapy).
- Gret Palucca: German dancer / choreography (Silent Song).
- Georgy Malenkov: First Secretary of the Central Committee of the Soviet Communist Party (Born 1902).
- 1st National Bowling Championship held (Chicago, Ill)
- A train collision in the New York Central Railroad's Park Avenue Tunnel kills 17, injures 38, and leads to increased demand for electric trains and led to the banning of Steam locomotives in the state.