Friday 5 January 1951
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Christian De Sica and Steve Arnold.
Halls of Montezuma, directed by Lewis Milestone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Belles On Their Toes by Frank B. Gilbreth and Ernestine Gilbreth Carey was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Red Ryder.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1951!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1951 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Christian De Sica: Italian actor, director and scriptwriter, the second son of Italian director Vittorio De Sica and Spanish actress María Mercader.
- Steve Arnold: English footballer.
- Jagathy Sreekumar: Indian actor and screenwriter.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1951 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Christmas In Killarney - Dennis Day
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?