Friday 19 January 1951
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Martha Davis .
The Enforcer, directed by Bretaigne Windust, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while War And Human Progress by John U. Nef was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Henry Morgan's Great Talent Hunt.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1951!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1951 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Martha Davis: American singer of The Motels.
- Constantin Nottara: Composer, dies at 60.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?