Sunday 14 January 1951
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 14, 1951). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pascal Roland and Jean-Luc Brunin.
Storm Warning, directed by Stuart Heisler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Joy Street by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Faith Baldwin Romance Theatre.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 January 1951
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 January 1951!
Which were the important events of 14 January 1951 ?
- Day of St. Basil the Great in Eastern Orthodoxy, January 1 on the Julian Calendar.
- Feast of Divina Pastora, in Barquisimeto, Venezuela.
- Makar Sankranti in India. The event is marked by flying kites. Also Pongal in South India.
- New Year's Day in Eastern Orthodoxy, see Julian Calendar.
- Festum Asinorum, medieval burlesque festival celebrating the Flight into Egypt.
- Pascal Roland: French Catholic clergtman, the Bishop of Belley-Ars since 15 June 2012, previously spending nine years as Bishop of Moulins.
- Jean-Luc Brunin: French Catholic priest, who has served as Bishop of Havre since 2011.
- William Risrook: rocker (BT Express - "Here Comes the Express").
- Gregorios Xenopoulos: Greek novelist, journalist and playwright (Born 1867).
- NFL Pro Bowl: first since 1942, Americans beat Nationals 28-27.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?