Sunday 7 January 1951, Orthodox Christmas
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Talgat Amangeldyyevich Musabayev and Leiloca .
Halls of Montezuma, directed by Lewis Milestone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while From Here to Eternity by James Jones was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Red Ryder.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1951!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1951 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
- Talgat Amangeldyyevich Musabayev: Russian Major / Cosmonaut (TM-19, TM-27).
- Leiloca : Brazilian singer, author and astrologer.
- Helen Worth: British actress.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 January 1951
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1951 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Frosty the Snowman - Nat King Cole Pete Rugolo & His Orchestra)
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?