Monday 5 November 1990
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 5, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Luc Bilodeau and Shanae Thomas.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Love Takes Time by Mariah Carey.
In UK Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers was in the top 5 hits.
Europa Europa, directed by Agnieszka Holland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Darkness Visible by William Styron was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Coasting.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout or Bigfoot.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 November 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 November 1990!
Which were the important events of 5 November 1990 ?
- R.C. Saints - November 5th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bertilia
- St. Laetus
- Pope Zachary
- St. Sylvia
- St. Magnus
- St. Galation
- St. Fibitius
- St. Felix and Eusebius
- St. Elizabeth
- St. Dominator
- Ancient Latvia - the festival Katrina
- United Kingdom and New Zealand - Guy Fawkes night (also called Bonfire night; or Fireworks night): Failure of the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament in 1605 is celebrated with bonfires and fireworks.
- St. Domninus
Famous Birthdays:05 November
- Disney's Yacht Club Resort hotel opens in Walt Disney World in Florida.
- American rabbi Meir Kahane, founder of the far-right Kach movement, is shot dead after a speech at a New York City hotel.
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 5 November 1990
- New York Giants - Indianapolis Colts : 24 - 7
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Mariah Carey - Love Takes Time
- Bell Biv DeVoe - B.B.D. (I Thought It Was Me)?
- Caron Wheeler - Livin' In The Light
- M.C. Hammer - Pray
- Al B. Sure! - Missunderstanding
- Gerald Alston - Slow Motion
- Keith Sweat - Merry Go Round
- Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
- Samuelle - So You Like What You See
- Candyman - Knockin' Boots
Top #10 Latin songs
- Completamente Enamorados - Chayanne
- Entregate - Luis Miguel
- Abrazame Fuerte - Lourdes Robles
- Peligroso Amor - Myriam Hernandez
- Dimelo - Daniela Romo
- Burbujas De Amor - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Porque Tu Eres La Reina - Rudy La Scala
- Corazon Duro - Bronco: El Gigante De America
- Ni Un Roce - Ana Gabriel
- Renacer - Gloria Estefan
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?