Tuesday 13 November 1990
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mary Joyner and Kathleen Herles.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Love Takes Time by Mariah Carey.
In UK Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers was in the top 5 hits.
Predator 2, directed by Stephen Hopkins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Powershift by Alvin Toffler was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battletech: The Crescent Hawks' Revenge or Columns.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1990!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1990 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Mary Joyner: American noted family, the daughter of athletes Florence Griffith Joyner and Al Joyner; 6 lbs 4 oz when born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
- Kathleen Herles: American voice actress.
- In Aramoana, New Zealand, David Gray shoots dead 13 people, in what becomes known as the Aramoana Massacre.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - Love Takes Time
- M.C. Hammer - Pray
- Alias - More Than Words Can Say
- Deee-Lite - Groove Is In The Heart
- Whitney Houston - I'm Your Baby Tonight
- Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
- Poison - Something To Believe In
- Stevie B - Because I Love You (The Postman Song)
- James Ingram - I Don't Have The Heart
- Bette Midler - From A Distance
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?