Wednesday November 7, 1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 7, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Matt Corby and David de Gea.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Love Takes Time by Mariah Carey.
In UK Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers was in the top 5 hits.
Europa Europa, directed by Agnieszka Holland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Plains of Passage by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Coasting.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Hatris or Crystals of Arborea.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 November 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1990!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1990 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Matt Corby: Australian singer.
- David de Gea: Soccer Player.
- Kris Wu: Actor.
- Daniel Ayala: Spanish footballer.
- Joelle Hadjia: Australian singer-songwriter.
- Little Night Music closes at New York State NYC after 11 performances
- Those Were The Days opens at Edison Theater NYC for 126 performances
- Cleveland Indian Sandy Alomar Jr wins AL Rookie of Year, unanimously
- Mary Robinson becomes the first woman to be elected President of the Republic of Ireland.
- Indian Prime Minister Singh resigns over losing a confidence vote in the Parliament of India, having lost the support of Hindus who want a Muslim mosque in Ayodhya torn down to build a Hindu temple.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Mariah Carey - Love Takes Time
- Bell Biv DeVoe - B.B.D. (I Thought It Was Me)?
- Caron Wheeler - Livin' In The Light
- M.C. Hammer - Pray
- Al B. Sure! - Missunderstanding
- Gerald Alston - Slow Motion
- Keith Sweat - Merry Go Round
- Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
- Samuelle - So You Like What You See
- Candyman - Knockin' Boots
Top #10 Latin songs
- Completamente Enamorados - Chayanne
- Entregate - Luis Miguel
- Abrazame Fuerte - Lourdes Robles
- Peligroso Amor - Myriam Hernandez
- Dimelo - Daniela Romo
- Burbujas De Amor - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Porque Tu Eres La Reina - Rudy La Scala
- Corazon Duro - Bronco: El Gigante De America
- Ni Un Roce - Ana Gabriel
- Renacer - Gloria Estefan
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?