Saturday November 10, 1990
US date format: 11/10/1990, UK date format: 10/11/1990
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 10, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Margaret Thatcher (Conservative), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Leo (singer) and Aaron Murray.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Love Takes Time by Mariah Carey.
In UK Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers was in the top 5 hits.
Europa Europa, directed by Agnieszka Holland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Memories of Midnight by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Coasting.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Combo Racer or A.B. Cop.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 10, 1990?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- See more
- Lebanon releases two French hostages (Camille Sontag and Marcel Coudari).
- Chandra Shekhar becomes Prime Minister of India as head of a minority government.
- Akihito is enthroned as the 125th emperor of Japan.
- Tim Berners-Lee publishes a more formal proposal for the World Wide Web. =2006-09-23}}
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 10, 1990?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Mariah Carey - Love Takes Time
- Bell Biv DeVoe - B.B.D. (I Thought It Was Me)?
- Caron Wheeler - Livin' In The Light
- M.C. Hammer - Pray
- Al B. Sure! - Missunderstanding
- Gerald Alston - Slow Motion
- Keith Sweat - Merry Go Round
- Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
- Samuelle - So You Like What You See
- Candyman - Knockin' Boots
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next November 10If November 10, 1990 is your birthday you're 29 years, 10 months, 16 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 1 month, 15 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?