Saturday November 10, 1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 10, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Leo (singer) and Aaron Murray.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Love Takes Time by Mariah Carey.
In UK Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers was in the top 5 hits.
Europa Europa, directed by Agnieszka Holland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Lady Boss by Jackie Collins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Coasting.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Adventures in the Magic Kingdom or Amazing Penguin Osawagase! Penguin Boy.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 November 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1990!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1990 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Leo (singer)
- Aaron Murray: Football Player.
- Andre Blackman: English footballer.
- Megan Turner: Scottish murder victim, she was one of the 15 children killed in the Dunblane School massacre on March 13, 1996 between 9:32 and 9:35 AM.
- Robert Primus: Trinidadian footballer.
- Lebanon releases two French hostages (Camille Sontag and Marcel Coudari).
- Akihito is enthroned as the 125th emperor of Japan.
- Chandra Shekhar becomes Prime Minister of India as head of a minority government.
- Tim Berners-Lee publishes a more formal proposal for the World Wide Web. =2006-09-23}}
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Mariah Carey - Love Takes Time
- Bell Biv DeVoe - B.B.D. (I Thought It Was Me)?
- Caron Wheeler - Livin' In The Light
- M.C. Hammer - Pray
- Al B. Sure! - Missunderstanding
- Gerald Alston - Slow Motion
- Keith Sweat - Merry Go Round
- Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
- Samuelle - So You Like What You See
- Candyman - Knockin' Boots
Top #10 Latin songs
- Completamente Enamorados - Chayanne
- Entregate - Luis Miguel
- Abrazame Fuerte - Lourdes Robles
- Peligroso Amor - Myriam Hernandez
- Dimelo - Daniela Romo
- Burbujas De Amor - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Porque Tu Eres La Reina - Rudy La Scala
- Corazon Duro - Bronco: El Gigante De America
- Ni Un Roce - Ana Gabriel
- Renacer - Gloria Estefan
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?