Monday 5 October 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ermanno Roveri and Jimmy Ritz.
Hiawatha, directed by Jan Northcutt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 October 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 October 1903!
Which were the important events of 5 October 1903 ?
- Ermanno Roveri: Italy Actor.
- Jimmy Ritz: US comic (Ritz Brothers-Blazing Stewardesses).
- M King Hubbert: American geophysicist (d. 1989).
- M Hubbert: American geophysicist and academic (d. 1989).
- Sir Samuel Griffith is appointed the first Chief Justice of Australia and Sir Edmund Barton and Richard O'Connor are appointed as foundation justices.