Monday 5 October 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ermanno Roveri and Jimmy Ritz.
while Gordon Keith by Thomas Nelson Page was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 October 1903!
Which were the important events of 5 October 1903 ?
- Ermanno Roveri: Italy Actor.
- Jimmy Ritz: US comic (Ritz Brothers-Blazing Stewardesses).
- M King Hubbert: American geophysicist (d. 1989).
- M Hubbert: American geophysicist and academic (d. 1989).
- Sir Samuel Griffith is appointed the first Chief Justice of Australia and Sir Edmund Barton and Richard O'Connor are appointed as foundation justices.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?