Sunday 25 October 1903
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arthur Harsdorff and Katharine Byron.
while Mrs. Wiggs of the Cabbage Patch by Alice Hegan Rice was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 October 1903!
Which were the important events of 25 October 1903 ?
- Day of the Romanian Army
- Virgin Islands - Thanksgiving Day : end of the hurricane season
- Republic of China - Taiwan Retrocession Day (1945)
- Also see October 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Feast day of Saints Crispin and Crispian; Six Welsh martyrs and companions; forty martyrs of England and Wales
- Kazakhstan - Republic Day
- Arthur Harsdorff: Germany Actor.
- Katharine Byron: American lawyer and politician (d. 1976).
- Harry Shoulberg: American painter and illustrator (d. 1995).
- Senate begins investigating Teapot Dome scandals of Harding admin
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Beer That Made Milwaukee Famous - Dan Quinn
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?