Sunday 4 October 1903
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 4, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Evangeline Day and Ernst Kaltenbrunner.
Hiawatha, directed by Jan Northcutt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 October 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1903!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1903 ?
- Evangeline Day: American astrologer known in the '30s and '40s as "the Futurist.
- Ernst Kaltenbrunner: Senior official of Nazi Germany during World War II.
- Pierre Garbay: French army general and military governor of Paris (d. 1980).
- Lord Roborough: English large landowner / multi-millionaire.
- John Atanasoff: American physicist and academic invented the Atanasoff Berry computer (d. 1995).
- Bona Arsenault: French Canadian politician, historian and genealogist (d. 1993).
- John Vincent Atanasoff: American computer pioneer (d. 1995).
- Otto Weininger: Jewish Austrian philosopher whose single work, "Geschlecht und Charakter" (1903; "Sex and Character"), served as a sourcebook for anti-Semitic propagandists.