Tuesday October 06, 1903
US date format: 10/6/1903, UK date format: 6/10/1903
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on October 6, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Ernest Walton .
Uncle Tom's Cabin, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of October 06, 1903?
- Judaism - Fast of Gedalia (2005)
- Egypt - National Day or Victory Day; celebrates the results of the October war in 1973
- U.S. - German-American Day observed since 1987; Mad Hatter Day
- French Republican Calendar - �ne (Donkey) Day, fifteenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- See more
- Ernest Walton: Irish physicist and academic Nobel Prize...
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 06, 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - Parody on Hiawatha