Tuesday October 13, 1903
US date format: 10/13/1903, UK date format: 13/10/1903
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on October 13, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Jens Bjerre and Patsy Moran.
Don Quichotte, directed by Plamen Kartaloff, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of October 13, 1903?
- RC Saints - translation (1163) of Saint Edward the Confessor; memorial of Saint Gerald of Aurillac
- Roman festivals - Fontanalia: festival dedicated to Fontus
- French Republican Calendar - POche (Peach) Day, twenty-second day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Also see October 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- See more
- Boston wins its first of seven World Series titles, beating Pittsburgh at their home park, Huntington Avenue Grounds.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 13, 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sousa's Band - Jack Tar March
- Len Spencer - Reuben Haskins' Ride on a Cyclone Auto