Friday 18 April 2003
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sophia Brownlee and Matthew Royer.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to In Da Club by 50 Cent.
In UK Make Luv by Room 5 featuring Oliver Cheatham was in the top 5 hits.
Identity, directed by James Mangold, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Jarhead by Anthony Swofford was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Most Extreme Elimination Challenge.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Civilization III: Conquests or EyeToy: Play.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 2003!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 18 April 2003 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
Famous Birthdays:18 April
- Edgar F Codd: English computer scientist (Born 1923).
- Iraqi Police arrest Saddam Hussein's former finance minister, Hikmat Mizban Ibrahim al-Azzawi in Baghdad, and turn him over to U.S. Marines.
- United States forces announce that a ampquotdisease controlUNBALANCED QUOTE SOMEWHERE plant in Baghdad has been raided by unknown persons, and strains of cholera, black fever, HIV, polio and hepatitis may have been lost.
- DNA testing proved that the bodies found on the shores of San Francisco Bay were those of the missing Laci Peterson and her unborn son. Peterson's husband, Scott, was arrested in La Jolla, California, and returned to their home town of Modesto, California, for trial.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 18 April 2003
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Genk - Club Brugge : 0 - 3
Division 2Football (France)
- Toulouse - Grenoble : 2 - 0
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Ipswich - Portsmouth : 3 - 0
- Reading - Nott'm Forest : 1 - 0
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Northampton - Stockport : 0 - 3
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?