Wednesday 2 April 2003
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to In Da Club by 50 Cent.
In UK Beautiful by Christina Aguilera was in the top 5 hits.
Phone Booth, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Life of Pi by Yann Martel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Moose and Zee.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Anno 1503 or Delta Force: Black Hawk Down.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 2003!
Which were the important events of 2 April 2003 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 02 April
- Edwin Starr: American singer-songwriter (d. 2003).
- Iraqi military forces light oil wells on fire while retreating in the face of overwhelming US military might. This was considered an act of environmental terrorism.
- U.S. Brigadier General Vincent K. Brooks claims the Baghdad division of the Iraqi Republican Guard was ''ampquotdestroyedampquot''. Iraq information minister Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf responded that this was another American ''ampquotlieampquot''.
- The Iraqi Information Ministry bans Qatar-based Al Jazeera satellite television from Baghdad.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 2 April 2003
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Boston - Wrexham : 3 - 3
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?