Sunday 13 April 2003
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to In Da Club by 50 Cent.
In UK Make Luv by Room 5 featuring Oliver Cheatham was in the top 5 hits.
Holes, directed by Andrew Davis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Savage Nation by Michael Savage was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Most Extreme Elimination Challenge.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing December When There Is No Angel or DreamMix TV World Fighters.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 2003!
Which were the important events of 13 April 2003 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 13 April
- Ari Fleischer, press secretary to U.S. President George W. Bush, gives credit to The Pentagon for the apparent victory in the 2003 Iraq war.
- According to the Washington Times, the objectives of Operation Iraqi Freedom have shifted from victory in Iraq to ampquotdestroying remnants of Fedayeen Saddam and other paramilitaries, and rebuilding Iraq to nurture a new democracy.ampquot The Times also suggests that the Operation is hunting for evidence of weapons of mass destruction and for members of the former regime.
- Seven U.S. Prisoners of War are released to Coalition troops approaching Tikrit in Northern Iraq. The POWs included two Apache helicopter pilots, Chief Warrant Officer Ronald D. Young Jr. and Chief Warrant Officer David S. Williams, and five members of the Army's 507th Maintenance Company Spc. Shoshana Johnson, Sgt. James Riley, Spc. Joseph Hudson, Pfc. Patrick Miller and Spc. Edgar Hernandez. All seven POWs had previously been shown held captive by Iraqi state television and Al Jazeera.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 13 April 2003
Serie AItalian Football
- Atalanta - Reggina : 1 - 1
- Bologna - Juventus : 2 - 2
- Empoli - Chievo : 2 - 1
- Modena - Lazio : 0 - 0
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Anderlecht - Standard : 2 - 1
- Bergen - Mechelen : 2 - 0
- Charleroi - Gent : 1 - 2
- Mouscron - Antwerp : 1 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Schalke 04 - Cottbus : 3 - 0
- Wolfsburg - Hannover : 1 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Ahlen - Ein Trier : 2 - 1
- Duisburg - Union Berlin : 0 - 1
- Ein Frankfurt - Lubeck : 3 - 1
- Freiburg - St Pauli : 1 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?