Monday 6 March 1905
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bob Wills and Enrique Garcia Sayan.
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, directed by Michael Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 March 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1905!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1905 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Bob Wills: American singer-songwriter (d. 1975).
- Enrique Garcia Sayan: Peruvian diplomat, he was foreign minister (1946-1948) and promoter of the doctrine of the 200 miles of the Peruvian sea.
- Nagako : Japanese royalty, the Empress Dowager Kōjun of Japan, wife of Emperor Hirohito.
- John Henninger Reagan: American Confederate politician (Born 1818).