Tuesday 6 February 1906US date format: 2/6/1906, UK date format: 6/2/1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 6, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Winter and Eva Lips.
Police Chasing Scorching Auto, directed by Sr. Wallace McCutcheon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 February 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1906!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1906 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Paul Winter: French discus thrower, an Olympic champion at Los Angeles games in 1932.
- Ninì Gordini Cervi: Italian actress, who was married to actor Gino Cervi.
- Eva Lips: German anthropologist.
- Cervi Gordini: Italy Actor.
- Maurice Escat: Toulouse physician.
- Joseph Schull: Canadian playwright and historian (d. 1980).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Forty-Five Minutes from Broadway - Billy Murray
- Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie - Harry Tally