Tuesday February 06, 1906
US date format: 2/6/1906, UK date format: 6/2/1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 6, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Paul Winter and Eva Lips.
Police Chasing Scorching Auto, directed by Sr. Wallace McCutcheon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 06, 1906?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 06, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Harry Tally - Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie
- Billy Murray - Forty-Five Minutes from Broadway