Monday 6 May 2002
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Emily Lind .
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Foolish by Ashanti.
In UK One Step Closer by S Club Juniors was in the top 5 hits.
Unfaithful, directed by Adrian Lyne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Report From Ground Zero by Dennis Smith was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Signing Time!.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Da Capo (visual novel) or Civilization III: Play the World.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
What the sky looked like on 6 May 2002
Is this date important to you?
Commemorate it with a beautiful, custom-made star map of the constellations above you on 6 May 2002. A perfectly unique and touching gift!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 6 May 2002 ?
- Saint Justus
- Sinaites of Serbia
- New Martyr Demetrios of the Peloponnesus (d. 1803)
- Seraphim the Struggler of Mt. Domvu
- Micah of Radonezh
- New Martyr Elias Ardunis
- Righteous Job the Long-suffering (OT)
- Barbarus the soldier, with Bacchus, Callimachus and Dionysios
- Barbaros the Robber in Thessaly
- Blessed Prudentia
- Saint Benedicta of Rome
- Saint Dominic Savio, patron saint of studying youth
- Saint Lucius
- Saint John in the Oil
- Otis Blackwell: American pianist, singer and songwriter (Born 1932).
- Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn is assassinated by an animal rights activist.
- As a result of an ongoing lawsuit from the World Wildlife Fund over the use of the initials 'WWF,' the company formerly known as the World Wrestling Federation is forced to change its name to World Wrestling Entertainment.
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 6 May 2002
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Cittadella - Modena : 1 - 3
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Ashanti - Foolish
- Usher - U Don't Have To Call
- I Need A Girl (Part One) - P. Diddy Featuring Usher & Loon
- Pass The Courvoisier Part II - Busta Rhymes Featuring P. Diddy & Pharrell
- What's Luv? - Fat Joe Featuring Ashanti
- Musiq - halfcrazy
- Avant - Makin' Good Love
- Addictive - Truth Hurts Featuring Rakim
- Mary J. Blige Featuring Ja Rule - Rainy Dayz
- Faith Evans - I Love You
Top #10 Latin songs
- Pilar Montenegro - Quitame Ese Hombre
- Y Tu Te Vas - Chayanne
- Escapar [Escape] - Enrique Iglesias
- Shakira - Suerte [Whenever, Wherever]
- Me Huele A Soledad - MDO
- Hay Otra En Tu Lugar - Pablo Montero
- El Poder De Tus Manos - Intocable
- Necesidad - Alexandre Pires
- Quisiera Poder Olvidarme De Ti - Luis Fonsi
- Entra En Mi Vida - Sin Bandera
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?