Sunday 26 May 2002
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Foolish by Ashanti.
In UK One Step Closer by S Club Juniors was in the top 5 hits.
Das Experiment, directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Master Of The Senate by Robert A. Caro was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Wire.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Astral Tournament or Cabela's Ultimate Deer Hunt 2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 May 2002!
Which were the important events of 26 May 2002 ?
- Saint Germain of Paris
- Blessed Pieter of Ter Duinen
- Saint William of Aquitaine
- Saint Simitrius
- Saint Philip Neri (died 1595)
- Saint Lambert (d.1154)
- Saint Berenger (died 1093)
- Georgia - National Day
- Poland - Mother's Day
- Australia - National Sorry Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 26 May
- A barge collides with the Interstate 40 bridge across the Arkansas River in eastern Oklahoma, leaving 14 dead.
- Space exploration: The BBC reports that the NASA space probe Mars Odyssey has found signs of huge ice deposits on the planet Mars.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 26 May 2002
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Ancona - Empoli : 3 - 2
- Como - Cittadella : 4 - 3
- Cosenza - Palermo : 3 - 2
- Genoa - Cagliari : 3 - 3
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?