Friday 3 May 2002US date format: 5/3/2002, UK date format: 3/5/2002
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on May 3, 2002). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ryder Beer .
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Foolish by Ashanti.
In UK Unchained Melody by Gareth Gates was in the top 5 hits.
Raising Victor Vargas, directed by Peter Sollett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Martha Inc. by Christopher M. Byron was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching MI-5.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Asheron's Call 2: Fallen Kings or Die Hard: Nakatomi Plaza.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 May 2002
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 3 May 2002 ?
- Saint Apostle James the Lesser
- Black Madonna of Cz?stochowa Queen and Protector of Poland (since April 1, 1656)
- Antonia and Alexander (martyrs of 313)
- Saint Emily Bicchiere (1238 - 1314
- Saints Eventius and Alexander, Saint Theodulus (martyrs of 119)
- Saint Ansfrid (c. 1008)
- Saint Alexander I
- Saint Apostle Philip
- Feast of the Finding of the Holy Cross, aka the Invention of the True Cross.
- Discoflux (Discordianism).
- Constitution Day in Poland and Japan.
- World Press Freedom Day.
- Saint Juvenalis (d. 376)
- Evgeny Svetlanov: Russian composer and pianist (Born...
- A military MiG-21 aircraft crashes into the Bank of Rajasthan in India, killing eight.
Sport Games on 3 May 2002
Division 2Football (France)
- Beauvais - Amiens : 1 - 1
- Caen - Grenoble : 3 - 2
- Chateauroux - Wasquehal : 3 - 2
- Creteil - Le Mans : 1 - 0
Futbol Ligi 1Football (Turkey)
- Goztep - Trabzonspor : 4 - 2
Birth chart on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in May 2002?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Ashanti - Foolish
- Usher - U Don't Have To Call
- What's Luv? - Fat Joe Featuring Ashanti
- I Need A Girl (Part One) - P. Diddy Featuring Usher & Loon
- Pass The Courvoisier Part II - Busta Rhymes Featuring P. Diddy & Pharrell
- Faith Evans - I Love You
- Tweet - Oops (Oh My)
- Mary J. Blige Featuring Ja Rule - Rainy Dayz
- Anything - Jaheim Featuring Next
- Avant - Makin' Good Love
Top #10 Latin songs
- Pilar Montenegro - Quitame Ese Hombre
- Escapar [Escape] - Enrique Iglesias
- Y Tu Te Vas - Chayanne
- Suerte [Whenever, Wherever] - Shakira
- Hay Otra En Tu Lugar - Pablo Montero
- Me Huele A Soledad - MDO
- Necesidad - Alexandre Pires
- Joan Sebastian - Manantial De Llanto
- Luna Nueva - Carlos Vives
- El Poder De Tus Manos - Intocable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $32.69
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $59.00
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $69.76
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $17.09
- 1 AUD = 0.8565 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.8428 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.329 CHF
- 1 GBP = 2.2925 CAD
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?