Friday 3 May 2002
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ryder Beer .
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Foolish by Ashanti.
In UK Unchained Melody by Gareth Gates was in the top 5 hits.
Unfaithful, directed by Adrian Lyne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while A Mind At A Time by Mel Levine was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Signing Time!.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dungeon Siege or Pac-Man Fever.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 3 May 2002 ?
- Saint Apostle James the Lesser
- Black Madonna of Cz?stochowa Queen and Protector of Poland (since April 1, 1656)
- Antonia and Alexander (martyrs of 313)
- Saint Emily Bicchiere (1238 - 1314
- Saints Eventius and Alexander, Saint Theodulus (martyrs of 119)
- Saint Ansfrid (c. 1008)
- Saint Alexander I
- Saint Apostle Philip
- Feast of the Finding of the Holy Cross, aka the Invention of the True Cross.
- Discoflux (Discordianism).
- Constitution Day in Poland and Japan.
- World Press Freedom Day.
- Saint Juvenalis (d. 376)
- Evgeny Svetlanov: Russian composer and pianist (Born 1928).
- A military MiG-21 aircraft crashes into the Bank of Rajasthan in India, killing eight.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 3 May 2002
Division 2Football (France)
- Beauvais - Amiens : 1 - 1
- Caen - Grenoble : 3 - 2
- Chateauroux - Wasquehal : 3 - 2
- Creteil - Le Mans : 1 - 0
Futbol Ligi 1Football (Turkey)
- Goztep - Trabzonspor : 4 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?