Saturday 25 May 2002
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 25, 2002). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Scarlet Stallone .
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Foolish by Ashanti.
In UK One Step Closer by S Club Juniors was in the top 5 hits.
The Legend of Bhagat Singh, directed by Rajkumar Santoshi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Summerhouse by Jude Deveraux was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Is Harry on the Boat?.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Eisei Meijin VI or Justice League: Injustice for All.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 May 2002
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 May 2002!
Which were the important events of 25 May 2002 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Urbanas Diena observed
- Saint Reinolf
- Saint Marie-Madeleine-Sofie Barat (died 1865)
- Virginia - Confederate Memorial Day (1868)
- Argentina - Day of May Revolution/National Day (1810)
- Towel Day, in memory of Douglas Adams, is observed in ?
- The Ascension, one of the great feasts in the Christian liturgical calendar
- Saint Bede the Venerable (died 735)
- Saint Frederic
- Saint Augustine of Canterbury
- Saint Bruno of Wnrzburg
- The former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Day of Youth
- Saint Hildebert
- Chad, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe - African Liberation Day
- Officially declared Carrie Underwood Day in Oklahoma for her winning American Idol
- Jordan - National Day/Arab Renaissance Day (1946)
- Africa Day commemorating the 1963 fouding of he AU's precursor, OAU
- United States - Memorial Day/Decoration Day, a legal holiday (1868)
- Lebanon, Liberation Day (1999)
- Saint Pope Gregory VII (died 1085)
- Scarlet Stallone: American child of noted family; her father is actor Sylvester Stallone and her mother is Jennifer Flavin Stallone.
- Pat Coombs: English actress (Born 1926).
- China Airlines Flight 611: A Boeing 747-200 breaks apart in mid-air and plunges into the Taiwan Strait killing 225 people.
- A train crash in Tenga, Mozambique kills 197 people.
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 25 May 2002
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Albacete - Leganes : 1 - 2
- Ath Madrid - Burgos : 1 - 1
- Badajoz - Salamanca : 2 - 2
- Cordoba - Ferrol : 1 - 1
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Ashanti - Foolish
- I Need A Girl (Part One) - P. Diddy Featuring Usher & Loon
- U Don't Have To Call - Usher
- Musiq - halfcrazy
- Addictive - Truth Hurts Featuring Rakim
- Oh Boy - Cam'Ron Featuring Juelz Santana
- Pass The Courvoisier Part II - Busta Rhymes Featuring P. Diddy & Pharrell
- What's Luv? - Fat Joe Featuring Ashanti
- Mary J. Blige Featuring Ja Rule - Rainy Dayz
- Avant - Makin' Good Love
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?