Wednesday 8 May 2002
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Foolish by Ashanti.
In UK Unchained Melody by Gareth Gates was in the top 5 hits.
Unfaithful, directed by Adrian Lyne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Hope Through Heartsongs by Mattie J. T. Stepanek was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Signing Time!.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bomberman Max 2 or Dynomite!.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 8 May 2002 ?
- Saints Wiro, Plechelmus and Otger
- Saint Macharius of Ghent (died 1012)
- Parents' Day in South Korea
- Iris feast of the Region of Brussels capital (in Belgium)
- VE Day
- World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day
- Saint Ida of Nivelles
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 08 May
- Feyenoord Rotterdam wins the UEFA Final Cup with 3-2 from Borussia Dortmund.
- Israeli-Palestinian conflict: A Palestinian suicide bomber badly injures himself near Megiddo, southeast of Haifa, when the explosives he was carrying go off prematurely.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 8 May 2002
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Liverpool - Blackburn : 4 - 3
- Man United - Arsenal : 0 - 1
Ethniki KatigoriaFootball (Greece)
- AEK - PAOK : 6 - 2
- Aris - Olympiakos : 1 - 5
- Egaleo - Akratitos : 2 - 1
- Eth Asteras - Panathinaikos : 1 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?