Sunday 19 May 2002
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jaidyn Lynzee .
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Foolish by Ashanti.
In UK One Step Closer by S Club Juniors was in the top 5 hits.
Das Experiment, directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Find Me by Rosie O'Donnell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Signing Time!.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ace Lightning or Circus Maximus: Chariot Wars.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 May 2002!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 19 May 2002 ?
- National Hug-Your-Cat Day
- NASCAR Day USA.(2006)
- Commemoration of Pontian Greeks Genocide in Greece.
- Commemoration of Atatnrk, Youth and Sports Day in Turkey (1919).
- Theophilus of Corte
- Peter Celestine
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Dunstan
- Walter Lord: American historian and author (d. 2002).
- Israeli-Palestinian conflict: A suicide bomber disguised as an Israeli soldier kills at least two Israelis and wounds more than 50 in Netanya.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 19 May 2002
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Burgos - Murcia : 0 - 1
- Eibar - Cordoba : 2 - 1
- Extremadura - Poli Ejido : 1 - 1
- Jaen - Elche : 0 - 1
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Bari - Messina : 3 - 1
- Cagliari - Cosenza : 2 - 1
- Cittadella - Siena : 1 - 1
- Crotone - Ternana : 2 - 3
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?