Tuesday 7 May 2002US date format: 5/7/2002, UK date format: 7/5/2002
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on May 7, 2002). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Judah Tapert and Emily Alyn Lind.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Foolish by Ashanti.
In UK One Step Closer by S Club Juniors was in the top 5 hits.
The Pianist, directed by Roman Polanski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Odd Girl Out by Rachel Simmons was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching MI-5.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Demon Front or Aces of the Air.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 May 2002
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 7 May 2002 ?
- USA - National Masturbation Day (Declared by Good_Vibrations_(sex_toy_business)) Now in its 11th year - 
- Blessed Gisela (died 1060)
- Saint Domitian of Huy, apostle of the Meuse valley
- Bulgaria - Radio and Television Day (see above)
- Russia - Radio Day (commemorating the work of Alexander Popov)
- Saint Flavia Domitilla
Famous Birthdays:07 May
- Kevyn Aucoin: American makeup artist and photographer...
- A China Northern Airlines MD-82 plunges into the Yellow Sea, killing 112 people.
- Israeli-Palestinian conflict: A Palestinian suicide bomber kills 15 and wounds 58 in a billiards and gambling club in Rishon LeZion at approximately local time, while Ariel Sharon is meeting with President Bush in Washington D.C.
- Compaq Computer Company is finally merged into Hewlett-Packard Corporation.
Birth chart on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in May 2002?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Ashanti - Foolish
- Usher - U Don't Have To Call
- I Need A Girl (Part One) - P. Diddy Featuring Usher & Loon
- Pass The Courvoisier Part II - Busta Rhymes Featuring P. Diddy & Pharrell
- What's Luv? - Fat Joe Featuring Ashanti
- Musiq - halfcrazy
- Avant - Makin' Good Love
- Addictive - Truth Hurts Featuring Rakim
- Mary J. Blige Featuring Ja Rule - Rainy Dayz
- Faith Evans - I Love You
Top #10 Latin songs
- Pilar Montenegro - Quitame Ese Hombre
- Y Tu Te Vas - Chayanne
- Escapar [Escape] - Enrique Iglesias
- Suerte [Whenever, Wherever] - Shakira
- Me Huele A Soledad - MDO
- Hay Otra En Tu Lugar - Pablo Montero
- El Poder De Tus Manos - Intocable
- Necesidad - Alexandre Pires
- Quisiera Poder Olvidarme De Ti - Luis Fonsi
- Entra En Mi Vida - Sin Bandera
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $30.33
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $58.35
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $67.65
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $18.85
- 1 AUD = 0.8583 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.8471 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.3319 CHF
- 1 GBP = 2.3018 CAD
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?