Friday 6 November 1931
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tsvetan Tsvetanov and Alain Hadès.
The Champ, directed by Wallace Beery, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
while Grand Hotel by Vicki Baum was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1931!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1931 ?
- Tsvetan Tsvetanov: Composer.
- Alain Hadès: French astrologer calling himself Hadès, pseudonym of Alain Yaouanc.
- Mike Nichols: American film director, born to a jewish Polish father and to a German mother, widely known for his two first movies: "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" and "The Graduate".
- Alain Lemyse: Belgium sport Champion.
- Peter Collins: English race car driver (Born 1931).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?