Friday 6 November 1931
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alain Hadès and Mike Nichols.
The Champ, directed by Wallace Beery, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
What the sky looked like on 6 November 1931
Is this date important to you?
Commemorate it with a beautiful, custom-made star map of the constellations above you on 6 November 1931. A perfectly unique and touching gift!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1931!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1931 ?
- Alain Hadès: French astrologer calling himself Hadès, pseudonym of Alain Yaouanc.
- Mike Nichols: American film director, born to a jewish Polish father and to a German mother, widely known for his two first movies: "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" and "The Graduate".
- Peter Collins (racing driver)
- Tsvetan Tsvetanov: Composer.
- Alain Lemyse: Belgium sport Champion.
- Peter Collins: English race car driver (Born 1931).