Saturday 14 November 1931
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Claudia Jane Archibald and Henri Chapier.
Possessed, directed by Joan Crawford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
while The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1931!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1931 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Claudia Jane Archibald: Parapsychologist.
- Henri Chapier: Romanian television personality and movie director.
- Ottawa Mint Act is proclaimed in England
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?