Wednesday 18 November 1931US date format: 11/18/1931, UK date format: 18/11/1931
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 18, 1931). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roberto Goizueta and Francis Lacassin.
Corsair, directed by Roland West, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
On TV people were watching Ruth Kerner.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 November 1931
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 November 1931!
Which were the important events of 18 November 1931 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
- Oman - National Holiday
- Roberto Goizueta
- Francis Lacassin: French journalist, editor, writer,...
- Barbara Darrow
- Robert Goizueta: Cuban-American chemical engineer and CEO...
- Raimondo Orsini: Italian royalty, a member of a noble...
- Gene Tunney: American noted family, the elder son of...