Sunday 29 November 1931
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 29, 1931). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include André Noyelle and Nelly Borgeaud.
Corsair, directed by Roland West, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
On TV people were watching Ruth Kerner.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 November 1931
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1931!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1931 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- André Noyelle: Belgian cyclist (d. 2003).
- Nelly Borgeaud
- Typhoon Durian
- Paul Pettit: American baseball star.
- Andre Noyelle: Belgian cyclist, an Olympics Gold Medal champion at Helsinki in 1952.
- Shintaro Katsu: Japanese actor singer director and producer (d. 1997).
- Frank T Mdlalose: KwaZulu Minister of Internal minister.