Sunday 29 November 1931
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Frank T Mdlalose and Andre Noyelle.
Possessed, directed by Joan Crawford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
while A White Bird Flying by Bess Streeter Aldrich was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1931!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1931 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Frank T Mdlalose: KwaZulu Minister of Internal minister.
- Andre Noyelle: Belgian cyclist, an Olympics Gold Medal champion at Helsinki in 1952.
- Paul Pettit: American baseball star.
- Shintaro Katsu: Japanese actor singer director and producer (d. 1997).
- André Noyelle: Belgian cyclist (d. 2003).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1931 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?