Sunday 7 December 2008
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Live Your Life by T.I..
The Day the Earth Stood Still, directed by Scott Derrickson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Get Your Face on with Napoleon Perdis.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Buzz!: The Pop Quiz or Anti-Japan War Online 抗战在线.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 2008!
Which were the important events of 7 December 2008 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 December
- Jamie Whincup wins the 2008 V8 Supercar Championship series for Ford and Triple 8 Racing.
- Mary Jo Kilroy wins the final outstanding United States House of Representatives seat in the 2008 general elections by capturing the 15th congressional district of Ohio. This translates to an overall gain of 21 seats for the Democratic Party in the House. (The Hill)
- The government of the People's Republic of China lodges a protest for a meeting between French President Nicolas Sarkozy and the Dalai Lama in Poland. (Voice of America)
- Rioters rampage through central Athens after a Greek law enforcement officer shoots dead a teenager. (New York Times)
- The German Federal Archives has provided Wikipedia with 100,000 historical images that cover periods such as the Weimar Republic, the colonial era, the Third Reich, and post-reunification. (Deutsche Welle)
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2008 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 7 December 2008
Serie AItalian Football
- Atalanta - Udinese : 3 - 0
- Cagliari - Palermo : 1 - 0
- Lecce - Juventus : 1 - 2
- Milan - Catania : 1 - 0
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Kortrijk - Genk : 3 - 1
- Lokeren - Club Brugge : 2 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- FC Koln - Hamburg : 1 - 2
- Wolfsburg - Hannover : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Ahlen - Osnabruck : 1 - 2
- Duisburg - Kaiserslautern : 0 - 0
- Freiburg - Oberhausen : 2 - 1
- St Pauli - Koblenz : 3 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?