Wednesday 3 December 2008
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Live Your Life by T.I..
The Reader, directed by Stephen Daldry, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Dewey by Vicki Myron with Bret Witter was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Get Your Face on with Napoleon Perdis.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Celebrity Sports Showdown or Cradle of Rome.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 2008!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 3 December 2008 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 03 December
- Robert Zajonc: Polish-American social psychologist (Born 1923).
- The Convention on Cluster Munitions opens for signature in Oslo.ref name=cluster/
- Speaker of the House of Commons of the United Kingdom Michael Martin accuses Scotland Yard of not having a search warrant before its officers entered Member of Parliament Damian Green's Commons office and failing to inform Serjeant-at-Arms Jill Pay that she was entitled to request one. (Hansard)
- Zimbabwe's Republic Police quell a march by doctors and nurses to protest against the 2008 cholera outbreak. (BBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2008 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?