Wednesday 10 December 2008
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) by Beyonce.
Yes Man, directed by Peyton Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Twilight by Stephenie Meyer was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching A World of Her PWN.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts or Buzz!: The Pop Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 2008!
Which were the important events of 10 December 2008 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 December
- Didith Reyes: Filipino singer (Born 1948).
- Talks on North Korea's nuclear program stall in a dispute over verification. (BBC)
- Global food price crisis: The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations estimates that 963 million people are suffering from prolonged food deficiency around the world. (Bloomberg)
- The Rio Tinto Group announces plans to cut 14,000 jobs worldwide. (ABC News Online)
- After monitoring stellar orbits around Sagittarius A (the supermassive black hole in center of the Milky Way) for 16 years, scientists estimate the object's mass at 4.31 million solar masses. (MSNBC)
- Scientists say they have found evidence for water vapour and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere of the extrasolar planet HD 189733 b. (Nature)
- Former President of Finland Martti Ahtisaari receives Nobel peace prize in Oslo.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2008 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?