Wednesday 7 February 1934
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Edward Fenech-Adami and Earl King.
This Side of Heaven, directed by William K. Howard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
while So Red the Rose by Stark Young was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1934!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1934 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Edward Fenech-Adami
- Earl King: American musician and songwriter (Born 1934).
- Eddie Fenech Adami: Maltese politician, Prime Minister (1987-1996, 1998-2004); President (2004-2009).
- Piet Bukman: Dutch minister for Development Aid (CDA).
- King Curtis [Curtis Ousley] in Fort Worth: Texas, USA; saxophonist (Memphis Soul Stew).
- Aldo Moser: Italy sport Champion.
- Eddie Adami: Maltese lawyer and politician 7th President of Malta.
- Curtis : American saxophonist and producer (d. 1971).
- Earl King [Solomon Johnson]: Rocker.
- 1st contract for TVA power, Tupelo, Mississippi
- First contract for Tennessee-Valley Authority power, Tupelo, Mississippi.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?