Wednesday 7 February 1934
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 7, 1934). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Edward Fenech-Adami and Earl King.
The Lost Patrol, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
On TV people were watching Comicolor cartoons.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 February 1934
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1934!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1934 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Edward Fenech-Adami
- Earl King: American musician and songwriter (Born 1934).
- Piet Bukman: Dutch minister for Development Aid (CDA).
- King Curtis [Curtis Ousley] in Fort Worth: Texas, USA; saxophonist (Memphis Soul Stew).
- Earl King [Solomon Johnson]: Rocker.
- Eddie Adami: Maltese lawyer and politician 7th President of Malta.
- Curtis : American saxophonist and producer (d. 1971).
- Aldo Moser: Italy sport Champion.
- Eddie Fenech Adami: Maltese politician, Prime Minister (1987-1996, 1998-2004); President (2004-2009).
- 1st contract for TVA power, Tupelo, Mississippi
- First contract for Tennessee-Valley Authority power, Tupelo, Mississippi.