Saturday 10 February 1934
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Fleur Adcock .
The Lost Patrol, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
while Anthony Adverse by Hervey Allen was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1934!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1934 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- 1st Jewish immigrant ship to break the English blockade in Palestine
- Thomson / Gertrude Steins opera premieres in New York City
- Stalin ends 17th CPSU-congress, says "Life becomes merrier".
- Byrd souvenir sheet issued, New York City; first unperforated ungummed US stamp.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?