Friday 15 March 1912
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 15, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Louis Paul Boon and Louis Boon.
Nicholas Nickleby, directed by George Nichols, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 March 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1912!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1912 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Louis Paul Boon: Flemish writer (Eros & the Lonely Man), dies at 67.
- Louis Boon: Belgian writer, laborer, decorator, and novelist.
- Francis Gruber: French artist, a painter.
- Duncan Stuart: Wilson-MacDonald fighter pilot.
- Lightnin' Hopkins: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1982).
- Pitcher Cy Young retires from baseball with 511 wins.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Wallflower Sweet - Charles Harrison & Grace Kerns
- That Haunting Melody - Al Jolson
- The Picnic (Every Laddie Loves a Lassie) - Harry Lauder