Tuesday 8 January 1901
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 8, 1901). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Edmond Vandercammen and Eugène Constant.
Enfants annamites ramassant des sapèques devant la Pagode des Dames, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 January 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 January 1901!
Which were the important events of 8 January 1901 ?
- Commonwealth Day is celebrated in Northern Mariana Islands.
- Edmond Vandercammen: Belgian writer/poet (Grand Combat), dies at age 79.
- Eugène Constant: French champion rower.
- Eugene Constant: France sport Champion.
- Barry John: Irish recipient of the Victoria Cross (Born 1873).
- New South Wales score 918 all out versus South Australia in 560 minutes.