Sunday 8 December 1901
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Dabry .
The Artist's Dilemma, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 December 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 December 1901!
Which were the important events of 8 December 1901 ?
- Malta - Public Holiday.
- Panama - Mother's Day
- Romania - Constitution Day
- Bulgaria - Day of the Student (studentski praznik)
- R.C. Saints - The solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary: a Holy Day of Obligation
- Italy - In Milan, the opera season starts.
- Buddhism - The Enlightenment of Gautama Buddha
- Afflux (50 Aftermath) (Discordianism)