Monday 8 November 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 8, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include George Sutherland Fraser and Philip Morrison.
Old Heidelberg, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 November 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 1915!
Which were the important events of 8 November 1915 ?
- George Sutherland Fraser: Scottish poet and academic (Born 1915).
- Philip Morrison: Scientist.
- George Fraser: Scottish writer, a member of a group of writers who flourished in the '40s, their works expressed in wild, turbulent and sometimes surreal imagery, known as the New Apocalypse.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Ragging the Scale - Conway's Band
- The Village Gossips - Cal Stewart & Byron G. Harlan