Tuesday 30 November 1915
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 30, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Brownie McGhee and Angier Biddle Duke.
Old Heidelberg, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 November 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1915!
Which were the important events of 30 November 1915 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
- Brownie McGhee: American blues guitarist, dies at age 81 (born 1915).
- Billy Strayhorn: Composer.
- Angier Biddle Duke: NYC, New York -- US Ambassador (Spain).
- Walter Brown "Brownie" McGhee: Blues singer / guitarist.
- Henry Taube: Canadian-American chemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2005).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1915 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- We'll Build a Little Home in the U.S.A. - Irving Kaufman
- It's Tulip Time in Holland - Henry Burr
- McKee's Orchestra - A Perfect Day
- When I Leave the World Behind - Henry Burr