Tuesday 30 November 1915
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Angier Biddle Duke and Walter Brown "Brownie" McGhee.
Jane, directed by Frank Lloyd, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while Jaffery by William J. Locke was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1915!
Which were the important events of 30 November 1915 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
- Angier Biddle Duke: NYC, New York -- US Ambassador (Spain).
- Walter Brown "Brownie" McGhee: Blues singer / guitarist.
- Brownie McGhee: American blues guitarist, dies at age 81 (born 1915).
- Henry Taube: Canadian-American chemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2005).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Sweet Adair - James F. Harrison & James Reed
- Teach Me to Smile - Olive Kline & Reinald Werrenrath
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?