Thursday 25 November 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Augusto Pinochet and Serge Lascombes.
The Edge of the Abyss, directed by Walter Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while A Far Country by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1915!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1915 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Augusto Pinochet: Chilean dictator who took Allende out of Chile's presidency and installed himself for many years, one of the most cruel, ruthless, right-wing rulers this side of the Equator.
- Serge Lascombes: France Military man.
- Armando Villanueva: Peruvian politician 121st Prime Minister of Peru (d. 2013).
- The theory of general relativity is formulated.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Floating Down the Old Green River - Sam Ash
- Alma Gluck - The Fiddle and I
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?