Tuesday 23 November 1915
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ellen Drew [Terry Ray] and John Dehner [Forkum].
The Edge of the Abyss, directed by Walter Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1915!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1915 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Ellen Drew [Terry Ray]: Kansas City, Missouri -- Actress (Isle of Dead).
- John Dehner [Forkum]: Staten Island, New York -- Actor (Big Hawaii, Bare Essence).
- Julio Cesar Mendez Montenegro: Politician.
- David Handleman: American merchandise marketer and CEO of Handleman, a CD, video and book distribution company.
- Emmanuel Aznar: France sport Champion.
- John Dehner: Actor (Apache, Cowboy, Boys from Brazil), dies at 76
- Marc Simont: French-American illustrator (d. 2013)
- The ''Triangle Film Corporation'' opens its new motion picture theater in Massillon, Ohio.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 23 November 1915
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Alma Gluck - The Fiddle and I
- Floating Down the Old Green River - Sam Ash
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?