Tuesday 2 November 1915
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 2, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Frances Hesselbein and Douglas Gordon Lilburn.
Les vampires, directed by Louis Feuillade, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 November 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1915!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1915 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- Frances Hesselbein: Businessman.
- Douglas Gordon Lilburn: Composer.
- Sidney Luft: American film director (Born 1915).
- Beryl McBurnie: Trinidadian dancer and choreographer (d. 2000).
- 1st US election by proportional representation, Ashtabula, Ohio