Sunday 14 November 1915
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 14, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Edward Digby Baltzell and Paul Lesort.
Old Heidelberg, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 November 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1915!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1915 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Edward Digby Baltzell: Ivy League sociologist.
- Paul Lesort: French lawyer, author, novelist.
- Mabel Fairbanks: American figure skater and coach (d. 2001).
- Martha Tilton: American singer and actress (d. 2006).
- Thomas Masaryk demands independence for Czechoslovakia
- A vision is allegedly encountered by various military personnel in Europe at 22:30 hours (as recounted on the television series ''One Step Beyond'').
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Ragging the Scale - Conway's Band
- The Village Gossips - Cal Stewart & Byron G. Harlan