Sunday 14 November 1915
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Edward Digby Baltzell and Paul Lesort.
The Edge of the Abyss, directed by Walter Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while Michael O'Halloran by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1915!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1915 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Edward Digby Baltzell: Ivy League sociologist.
- Paul Lesort: French lawyer, author, novelist.
- Mabel Fairbanks: American figure skater and coach (d. 2001).
- Martha Tilton: American singer and actress (d. 2006).
- Thomas Masaryk demands independence for Czechoslovakia
- A vision is allegedly encountered by various military personnel in Europe at 22:30 hours (as recounted on the television series ''One Step Beyond'').
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?